Thursday, April 12, 2007

Intricate.

K: BlaBlaYadaYada.. It's just that the games you've planned are a little too intricate.
*: What's intricate?
F: Whoa. What's with the bombastic England?
*Blank stares all around*

A very small excerpt of my camp's post mortem. Alas, my deepest fears of my camp coming up short and inadequate have been partially realised. It can be summed though as being a better improvement from last year. And I surprisingly didn't lose my voice nor did it turn the slightest bit hoarse.

Lotsa pictures to put up but I'm yet to recieve them.

Anyways for all you soccerheads out there, this' something for y'all. Most of you might've seen it but oh well, it's worth a second peep.

  • Leo Messi, frigging 19 y-o?

  • And thankfully, Sanjaya's gotten the boot! I'm very sure I'm not the only one rejoicing abt this.

    Largely insignificant post, this. One with pictures (yes, in brilliant Technicolour!)coming up.

    Laters.

    No comments: