Thursday, May 03, 2007

Nonchalant Absentmindedness.

I am grateful. Absolutely thankful. To whom or/for what? To my awesome God.

I'm still breathing. Unscratched. Perfectly sound- mentally, physically.

Never would I've thought that I'd get involved in a car crash this soon. Details, i don't wanna go into but here's the skinny- Green light. Car in front accelerates, so does my cousin. Car in front suddenly and abruptly, for no apparent reason, hits the jam breaks, going from 30 to 0 km/h in the splittest of seconds.. *Bang*

Personally, this minor, albeit 'expensive' incident has apprehensively served as a grim reminder, a wake up call, that this preciously fragile thing called life, can end up in tatters just like that.

I've a gazillion things to go on and on about but I'm just in no spirits to.

Thankful I really am.

Laters.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

im glad your okay.