Thursday, August 14, 2008

When We Do.

We never know when it's going to strike. But when it does it takes you out so fast and cold you're left in a daze, shaken, bewildered, somewhat amused and utterly traumatised by it all. It's tragedy waiting to strike. Then we wonder.. "what if"..or "I could've, would've, I might already be..wait that's a scary thought.. Then it strikes; how precious and incredibly fragile, this, what we call and refer to as life.

It is undoubtedly scary. Terrifying even. But thank God, you're alright.

I'm not revealing what all this is about. I won't want to steal my very dear friend's thunder, so wait up and check it out here in about two days at most. Considering if I even still have a following/ readers. Haha. But please do check it out.

Thank You for every moment that I'm still breathing.

Laters.

No comments: