Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Reason or Rhyme.

I wish I'd be able to come up with a recipe everyday to blog about and share with you guys but alas, time constraint and the fast approaching SPM examinations have kept me from doing so. And also because I'm still a student, not a practicing chef as some readers would've thought. Haha.

Okay before I go on, here's a little disclaimer: the following is NOT in any way an advertisement or a means of free publicity.


So here's the gist of it. Or rather to put it simply. My guitar mentor, Adrian Chew, is in a band called Crimson Epiphany. Yeap, the guy who owns the Gretsch Duo Jet. You might or might not have heard of them and if you haven't, here's a little peek into their music.

Anyways, they've been making waves on the local charts and they're within a whisper of claiming top spot in the Malaysian Top 10 chart show, Met 10, on hitz.fm. They've come a long way and have worked ever so hard, so i believe that they deserve to claim pole position this week. To vote for their song, click HERE. The song's called Reason or Rhyme, by the way.

Support your local music industry. Who knows, one day you might be standing in line to purchase a Re-Pulse CD ? *Wishful thinking* Haha.

Laters.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

Hey,

I'm Aaron and I play bass for the band.

I'm happy you like our song. We're crossing our fingers that it'll hit No.1 this week.

Aaron

Tan Kel Vin said...

Hey there. I do hope you guys make it. All the best =)