Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dumdeedum (:

I'm as chuffed as a fat cow really. Papa brought me to go see the Man Utd match! I'm stoked! (Caught it on Saturday as well with Melvin)

It was rather peculiar. My Dad called me while I was in class asking, "Do you wanna go watch Manchester United taking on Malaysia?"

But really, to be honest, I don't really recall being this happy in a long time. Heck, it's defo one of the best days in my life thus far. He even went to get the tickets. It sounds cliched and all but heck, it's difficult to put into words really just how I feel right now.

You see, thing is my father is absolutely NOT into football. A point to substantiate that fact? He pointed at Man United's No.11 and asked me, "who's that? He's quite slick with the ball eh?"

......0.O"......

How can you not know Ryan Giggs?! Haha. He defended himself by retorting that he could at least single out Rooney from the mass of bodies on the pitch. But really, I'd never expected my Dad, of all persons, to take me to a football match. I'm over the moon, really.

Our very own "Theater of Dreams"

Spot your heroes..

WAYNE ROOOONEY!!

Laters.

1 comment:

Thomas C said...

mader....damn chun la ;)