Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ergh.

ive learned a valuable lesson in grooming- when shaving, never pass the foam; even when in a major rush. and shaving at night is a taboo. or so they say.

well, know why? i frigging cut my upper lip while doing so. why? because i skipped the foam. why? cos they were only 2 days-old stubbles and i only wanted to look neat. but i had to pass the foam. and its not like ive the hairiest of facial hairs. so i usually dont use foam. bugger. it bled non stop, heck.

today was all abt work man. learned the finer points of money making. or something like that. haha. counter register, this and that and this... heck of an exhausting day i tell you. and im working against my wishes. my muum doesn't wanna see me bumming around so im off at my uncle's shop. lotsa things too say but too darn exhausted. laters.

bloody+bugger= blugger x)

No comments: