Monday, November 06, 2006

FishBiscuitsWhichTasteLikeBabyFoodButRocks.

look to the right of this page; what do you see? yes a cbox! no biggie really. i was actually prompted by Jerr and Sue Vern to get one and so here it is, a cbox.

anyways, ive not posted an entry in almost a month now. admittedly, im not an ultra-avid blogger so you'd only see a post go up every once in a while. im working on that though. will try to post entries more often.

besides that, woke up at noon today after falling asleep psp-ing. had breakfast; lunch rather straightaway. was really looking forward to have a quite and tranquil meal all by myself but any hopes of it were vehemently dashed when my little sister came along and started yapping non-stop. goodness me.. she can drive you up the wall..

after that was off to church for youth but instead went to the kidsCAT musical pres. at the main sanctuary which was abso-adorable and cute!

but tim, ken, james and me found out later after the musical that jamming was called off. and we werent informed beforehand. so there i was, stuck at church cos my sister had something else going on. *fkingbrilliant*

dinner.psp.and currently typing away.

theme song: Sewn; by The Feeling.

laters.

"give me song and i'll sing it like i mean it.
give me the words and i'll say them like i mean it
you've got my heart in a headlock
you've stopped the blood made my head soft
and God knows, you've got me sewn"

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Lalala. Fish biscuits! Legend of the sea? Yes? No? =D

-sandra =)

Tan Kel Vin said...

Yesh. Legend of the sea. haha =)