Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sweet 16, eh?

So what if he scores better grades than I do? Fine, he's much more dilligent than me, putting in endless hours of sheer hardwork and hitting the books, while I spend most of mine lolling around toggling on my psp, chasing a soccer ball and packing off to camp after camps. And you wanted my hair cropped short just like his so I, according to you apparently wouldn't spend so much time 'in front of the mirror'. Just because he sits across me in class and he represents the school on the soccer front just like I do, I've to put up with all these stupid and noncensical comparisons? I've promised you I'll prove my prowess in a little over a few more months. And those aren't at all just vague promises, you have my word. And I do not go back on my words.

Jerrard, it's pretty darn obvious you're the subject my dad's comparing to. But please know that I've nothing, whatsoever at all against you. Cheers, mate =) (ring any bells *Stryker;Berke* haha)

Seriously pondering, there's not even the slightest truth in people claiming form 4 to be a "honeymoon year". Absolute bollocks la, if you'd ask me.

Well I, for one, am seriously finding it hard to catch up. Fine, I've been playing the fool most, if not all the time. Dunno la, there's just something about being in form 4, about being 16. You, or most of us, wanna just play all day, wanna have fun, fun and more fun. Seriously speaking, you'll
all somehow agree with me, there's no denying it.

And yes, all play and no work at all is hazardous. Makes you wait on death row for your time on the noose in the form of an unsightly Report Card *shudders*.

Hari RKA's come and pass, much to the (extreme) relieve of most students. Oh, RKA is the abbreviation for Rekod Kemajuan Akademik. Err, unnecessary info, that. More like Hari Raikan Kematian Aku for the unnattentive, meddling lot.

Sport's Day was two days after. Big day, for the athletes and direct participants that is. It's the same every year. March past, events, prize-giving, letsgohome. Why won't they ever organise an inter-house soccer or futsal or 3/5-a-side tourney?

This, is a no holds-barred, straight from the heart(profanities withdrawn), raw(eh?), heart-felt ramblings of a sixteen year-old.

I'm feeling bleah already. Not like I wasn't prior to this. And oh, debate:
" The house believes that death penalty should be abolished "
(Opposition all the way!)
Screw those berries. I'm off.
Laters.

No comments: