Sunday, September 21, 2008

Love & Beauty.

Sorry had to steal this, Keane!

I still can't get over how they managed to squeeze and compact an abstract focal point into one hour. Many were left dazed and slightly gaping . Some thought it was riveting. I thought it was riveting. Kudos Chee Pang and Ollie! And also espesh Chris Ling.

The cool thing about this play is that the director, Chris Ling, told the cast to add their own flair and individualistic styles to the whole thing. So the lighthearted scenes were typically and entrancingly familiar, they had "CHEE PANG" written all over it. Haha. And the sex scene was disturbingly realistic too. Like wow. Like devout Jais officers would sooo flip at the sight.

I can even imagine my moral teacher gasping "Astagafirullahazzzim..!!". Or exclaiming it, more like.

Anyways, I'm no critic so I'll say no more. But I enjoyed it.

Laters.

No comments: