Monday, September 01, 2008

Panic, Sial.

It has been a week now since my interview with Brendon Urie of Panic at the Disco was featured in R.AGE. Check it out here. It's actually been a month already since I interviewed Brendon but R.AGE was on a 3 weeks hiatus then so it was only published after that.

It's not the biggest of deals, really. I'd consider getting to play(or actually only just getting the feel of playing) a Gretsch Duo Jet w/ Bigsby a bigger deal. Haha. (The very fortunate owner of that brilliant piece of musical craftsmanship is none other than Adrian Chew of Crimson Epiphany).

The very good people at The Star, the Youth and R.AGE section helmed by Niki Cheong in partuclar, gave me the opportunity to meet Panic and I jumped at the chance. I had to, as did all the other BRATs, send in an essy stating my reasons why'd Panic'd be my dream interview. To cut the long story short, I got it. Thanks guys, once again.


Yeap, that's Brendon.

Oh the link? Here.

Laters.

No comments: