Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Fishcakes Ahoy

Thai fishcakes are the bomb. i abso love them man. note that i said 'thai fishcakes'. had it at klcc today.

today started with my dad banging my door down literally and screaming "dont you have tuition?" i shot up, blur, dizzy and dazed and thought for a while. after like 30 seconds or so with my dad staring at me, i replied "ive never had tuition on tuesday mornings." "right then. sorry", came the reply.

noon time, dad and me went shopping. saw cargo pants from 3point6 and instantly swooped for it. cost me a cool 189 bucks. then lunch. went thai today. then went looking for loafers but they were ugly so went to look at sneakers but they were equally as urgh. after a few tops, i told dad i needed a new cologne. so off we went in search of man scents. givenchy's for old uncles, armani doesnt smell so "in-between" anymore. so i settled for red delicious, dkny. yeap buhbyee fcuk and armani, they're making way for dkny. and my dad's weird; he only wears socks from zara and marks & spencers.

even shopping cant get you off my mind.

No comments: