Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Twinkle Toes

five-a-side soccer inter class tourney today. but heck, half the team went for that college trip! so my team obviously had to loan players. there were only 4 of us. we 'loaned' dinesh. heck, he was our trump card! we beat this other team 4-0; with dinesh scoring all 4 of 'em! im proud to say i made a few assists and opportunistic passes. and also a few neat shimmys here and there. like the perfectly weighted chip i made for kai ming only for him to miss it. haha, dont worry ming, you're still a very good footballer.

i'd have to admit this' the 2nd time ive done it in a year; i sneaked outta school during recess. yea i know in my sweaty PE tee. and guess where i went? yes, i went to a cyber cafe, folks. surprise eh? its so not me to step into a one but heck, i did. played for abt 2 hrs then went back to school for a red crescent meeting and then aaron and me shot back to the cafe for more rounds of fifa, counter strike and dota. and heck, ive learned how to play dota! haha this will be my last time though. im not intending of stepping into one again.

im going out of my mind.

No comments: